Our current Webmaster has decided it is time to pass the torch to a new webmaster. We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain our website, and social media presenses on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure. We also require that you be a current member of the American Clan Gregor Socieity, as this is an appointed position by our Chieftain.
- Maintain our easy-to-use website
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
NOTE: This position is only available to active members of the American Clan Gregor Society, it is a non-paid position and requires appointment and approval by the standing council.
Comments are closed.