WE ARE SEEKING A WEBMASTER (Volunteer Appointment)
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
Web Developer Job Duties:
Web developer responsibilities include maintaining our website, implementing new concepts all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, working closely with our IT Committee members.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with IT Committee and leadership to ensure that our website match visual design intent.
- Proven working experience in web programming (provide examples of work).
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- AS or BS in computer science or a related field, or 5 years of more of work experience in the field.
Please forward resume to current ACGS Webmaster