- Scottish Banner Issues for July posted
- Updated Scholarship Application (Being Updated Check Back)
- Membership Survey (Posted July 13, 2021)
- 37th Annual Payson Scottish Festival and Highland Games
The American Clan Gregor Society, Inc is a genealogy-based charitable organization whose members consist primarily of lineal descendants of MacGregors who emigrated from Scotland to America prior to 1870. It was organized in 1909, making it one of the oldest Scottish clan societies in the United States.
The objectives of our Society are:
- To gather Gregors, MacGregors, together in clanship.
- To promote, foster and collect patriotic, historical and genealogical records for compilation, publication and addition to the History of the American descendants of the Clan Gregor of Scotland.
- To aid descendants within the Clan Gregor.
We strive to meet our objectives through a number of methods. The Society collects and stores genealogical information on members for purposes of genealogical research by members and scholars at the Langsdale Library at the University of Baltimore. Other methods are the annual Gatherings, a newsletter, year book, awarding of multiple educational scholarships annually and recently the addition of a scholarship for piping at Valle Crucis, North Carolina.
American Clan Gregor Society, Inc is a proud member of COSCA (Council Of Scottish Clans and Associations)